You must also undergo a criminal record check. Evidence can be provided as per below. It is important to note that in MOST cases a criminal record will not affect you being able to attend placement.
National Criminal Record Checks can be provided in ONE of the following ways:
- National Police Certificate with no convictions (issued by Australian State / Territory Police / Accredited Crim Trac Agency) expires 3 years from issue date
- Clinical Placement Authority Card issued by NSW Health which has an expiry date
- Conditional letter issued by NSW Health
International Students only must provide in addition ONE of the following:
- Police Certificate with no convictions / charges from their home country or any country they have resided in
- Signed Statutory Declaration with no convictions / charges
For further information regarding criminal record checks please review Criminal Record Checks policy.