- A bacterial infection that can attack any part of the body, but the lungs are the most common site.
- Spread via respiratory droplets when an infected person sneezes, coughs or speaks.
- At risk are those who spend time with a person with TB infection of the lung or respiratory tract or anyone who was born in, or has lived or travelled for more than 3 months in, a high TB incidence country.
You MUST complete the assessment tool as outlined below:
- Complete Form 2: Tuberculosis (TB) assessment tool
- Further screening for TB is dependent on the TB Assessment Tool result
- Provide any available evidence of previous TB screening e.g. Tuberculin Skin Test (TST)/Mantoux or Chest Xray.